Sunday 7 March 2010

That's the true feature of You, my frend.

I had been knew u for 4 year
And i treat You like my best frend, even my Bro.

But...

You betrayed to me because of a girl, my ex
It complicated between me and my ex..
But you chase her, when i just split up with her just about only 1 month.
And i still don't know everything yet.

Is ok..

I don't mind, we are split up, this is fact!
And you are my Best Friend, I just can hope you two will be happiness..
It last to one month..

Finally, you two are split up too..
Because she is still loving me
Omg, this isn't my false.
But you said that, im betrayed to you..

Huh??

What Going on?
I didn't do anything..
I never angry you.
and u said me betrayed to you.

and he post a messages on his profile..
Said that, I treat you like my Bro, and you Betrayed me Because of a girl..
Is got a lot of girl in this world Why u want to do that to me because of her..

This is the REPLY for you..SUCKER
I didn't betrayed you because of a girl, that's you..!!
Yea it's too, But why u want to chase my ex?
Treat me like your Bro?

When u chasing my Ex, you said, "I don't mind Ricky angry or something, because Wife is forever, and Bro ain't.."

Is it you True face?

"Bro", you are so cool..
you can wearing a Faking Mask to facing us..
But Behind you...i cant imagine that wat u can u do to treat us like ur "BRO"

Nevermind It's Over....
Bye Bye...My frends!!

Thank you for your Present..
You can forgive about ur Mask..

Because we're know what person you are..



END

2 comments:

  1. 为什么你会跟你的前女友分手呢?你们不应该很甜蜜的吗?她依然还那么爱你,为何不给她一次机会呢?难道你跟她一起的回忆就那么容易完了?虽然距离相差那么远,但如果大家懂得迁就的话也可以很好的相处。我相信大家看到他的情况也会为她心疼。有可能我真的不知你跟她之间发生了什么事情,但如果不是很严重的话,为何不就给大家披此一个机会呢?

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts